View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 10:21 AM   #2281
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I've seen several people weigh in on Ragland and universally they have been impressed by his athleticism and aggressiveness this season. By all accounts he looks very good in camp and if we're speaking exclusively on merit, he'll have made the team.

And by the same token, Speaks has looked lethargic and caught in between. From what I've read/heard, his draft status is the only reason he'll make the team.

Great example of why this is all so confusing, I have read several reports that stated Speaks looks much improved and comfortable in this role and i have heard nothing on Ragland.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.