View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 09:53 AM   #2278
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I think they may keep 10 dl

Kpass has had too good of a camp to cut yet, gotta see games
I can't get to 10 unless I'm just missing someone.

Clark, Ogbah, Okafor, Speaks, K-Pass
Jones, Nnadi, Saunders

So they COULD choose to keep 10 with Williams and Hamilton, but why would they? Speaks appears likely to be moving inside given his gigantically fat ass. K-Pass is getting inside reps as well.

I think Williams is gone. I just don't see any reason for him to be here given his relative ineffectiveness last year, his lack of a standout performance this year and the ability to save some cap long-term by moving on from him.

Hamilton I could maybe see staying as he was a steady, effective player who's cheap. He's a poor man's Nnadi and that has value.

I just don't see a reason to keep 10. And honestly, if the camp reports have been fair, I don't see a need to keep Speaks. But I'm not exactly an unbiased narrator here either.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote