View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 06:21 PM   #2227
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
Somebody mentioned recently about a ball he threw either at training camp or last season that literally curved. Now, I don't know about that in this years training camp, but there was a pass that he threw in the regular season last year that curved.

Not sure what game it was, but I ain't lying. it was the most bizarre thing I have ever seen a football do. The dude has crazy mojo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
In one of his 2017 preseason games, he threw an actual slider. I can't recall the opponent, but it was the Seahawks or Bengals, I believe. It was filthy, although perhaps not as filthy as the pass to Kelce against the Colts.

Here you go: (Don't know how to embed pics from tweets)

https://twitter.com/FB_FilmAnalysis/...71506780536832
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote