View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 05:47 PM   #2223
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
Somebody mentioned recently about a ball he threw either at training camp or last season that literally curved. Now, I don't know about that in this years training camp, but there was a pass that he threw in the regular season last year that curved.

Not sure what game it was, but I ain't lying. it was the most bizarre thing I have ever seen a football do. The dude has crazy mojo.
In one of his 2017 preseason games, he threw an actual slider. I can't recall the opponent, but it was the Seahawks or Bengals, I believe. It was filthy, although perhaps not as filthy as the pass to Kelce against the Colts.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.