View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 08:26 AM   #1848
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I think there is a chance, in that draft him and Tremon Smith were the top 2 small school corners. Smith got picked and he didn't mainly 40 times I'd think is what caused that.

But there have been some lowly drafted or undrafted CB's that turned into good players so I think there is a chance he could be a solid player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I think there’s a chance at least that one of him or Fields turns into a good player. Like Mecca said, Wade was considered the best small school corner by a lot of people, and Fields certainly has the talent.

Hopefully Madison can coach them up. If one works out, that’s a huge win.
Either or any of them developing would be awesome
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.