View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 07:07 PM   #1363
Now you've pissed me off!

Wheeler is dealing with shoulder fatigue. Even though Bader is only ever going to be a defensive replacement, a few years of that is worth more than 10 starts from a diminished Wheeler.

The Gyorko deal is laughably stupid. I have no idea what the point of acquiring Cingrani was. If the Dodgers need help with tax issues, why aren't they giving you bonus money? I legitimately wonder if Mo thought he was healthy.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.