View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 03:15 PM   #1694
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Why would they rule in the favor of the player now? This is not 20 years ago. CTE is a KNOWN risk. Players years ago have an argument. Players today really don't.
Because the risk is why he's walking away. It's clearly health related.

So how can you take back a signing bonus or salary that's guaranteed for injury when the league has all but acknowledged that the long-term damage from concussions is real?

I'm not saying he should be awarded damages, I'm saying they can't say this would be a 'voluntary' retirement in the same sense as that CB who walked out in Buffalo or Ricky Williams just wanting to get high. This would be injury related and as such I don't see how they can take back his signing bonus or his injury guarantees.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.