View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 11:06 AM   #1656
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

I'm the dude who screams at K State dipshits around here who still pine for Tyler Lockett. I'm not some KSU homer at all. I don't give a rat's ass about KSU.

Or Byron Pringle for that matter.

However, is it reasonable to say that Byron Pringle could be our WR4?

Yes. Definitely yes. And if he can't do the job, do we have lots of other guys who could figure it out? Yes we do.

That's all I'm saying. I'm not saying trade ****ing Hill and put Pringle in his place.

Christ.
And in a reasonable situation I might agree with you but you are literally a Sammy Watkins injury away from Hardman and Pringle taking significant snaps, which would hurt to a degree.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.