View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 10:53 AM   #1641
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
"Man, people really have a hard-on over Byron Pringle because of a couple of decent pre-season games before he missed the entire damn season w/ an injury. That sure seems strange, I wonder why...."

{Googles name}

Oh. Now I get it.

Fellas, the odds are overwhelming that Byron Pringle is a JAG. He'll probably make the team and he'll probably have a few moments here and there, but why the hell are we just assuming he's a better player than Robinson, who has physical tools for days and is in his 4th year in this system?

Now I'd be willing to trade Robinson for the right return, but this idea that he's just gonna plummet down the depth chart because of a UDFA who had a couple of nice games against backups and then missed the entire season is just silly.
I think if Pringle turns into Robinson I'd be happy with that.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.