View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 10:47 AM   #1637
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Robinson will be the 5th receiver on the depth chart by mid season. Hardman and Pringle are better
"Man, people really have a hard-on over Byron Pringle because of a couple of decent pre-season games before he missed the entire damn season w/ an injury. That sure seems strange, I wonder why...."

{Googles name}

Oh. Now I get it.

Fellas, the odds are overwhelming that Byron Pringle is a JAG. He'll probably make the team and he'll probably have a few moments here and there, but why the hell are we just assuming he's a better player than Robinson, who has physical tools for days and is in his 4th year in this system?

Now I'd be willing to trade Robinson for the right return, but this idea that he's just gonna plummet down the depth chart because of a UDFA who had a couple of nice games against backups and then missed the entire season is just silly.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote