View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 09:48 AM   #1579
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Let Darrell Williams do it.

I actually wouldn't have minded keeping Ware for just that, he was good at it but maybe they just wanted to move on.

I'm sure Hyde will stick just for that, but I think the "bruiser" stuff is a little overrated. Give me the guy that can avoid contact vs try to go thru guys.

If Hardman is ahead of schedule as a WR, would you want him back there as a returner?

I'm not sure I'd waste much on a kick returner anyway with as many touchbacks as there are.
Except Hardman is behind schedule as the PR. He has had troubles fielding punts. Just let Tyreek Return punts
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.