View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 09:44 AM   #1564
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Yeah but I feel like Darwin Thompson will fill that role.

Maybe Carlos Hyde is a surprise cut in favor of tiny fast guys? I'd seriously doubt that though.
With Hunt gone, they lack a 'tough' runner. And I know that's not exactly what our primary focus will be, but when you need one of those guys you need one.

Hyde can be the bruiser back who you bring in to get some tough yards. Hunt's desire to go punish people rubbed off on this offense a bit, IMO. Without him, you have a bunch of waterbugs and maybe lose a little bit of killer instinct.

If you ditch Hyde as well, you've got nobody that's really gonna put their nose in there, blast someone and fire up the offense. That's an element that I'd prefer have than not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Who will be our new returner? Hardman?
I think so, yes.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote