View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 10:18 PM   #1465
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Here for the lazy dipshit who still can't figure out how to search, but still runs his mouth
Jasper BeDerp says what, boy?

How about we get him to run with the first team not scrub time with Heiny? We DID draft him in round two, not round six.

I know you'll be too ****ing stupid and obtuse to understand why that matters when you make that kind of investment, but maybe your girlfriend Brooke can come over and beat the reasoning of it in to your thick ****ing skull while I run my mouth some more waiting for our SECOND ROUND PICK to join the ones????

Aww yeah, I knows how much you loves having that fat bitch fill your head full of shit while you march around here regurgitating it out of that asshole you call a mouth, son. So give her a call; she has about 2 people responding to her tweets these days so I'm thinking there's plenty of time for you to join the strap-on action with her and her fat ass boyfriend.

Bon' Appetite!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote