View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 09:59 PM   #1464
Special Teams ACE!!!

Posters do a pretty good job of getting some of the important events of the practices into their own threads.

I fought against the training camp mega thread for years, but it's here to stay. So I've joined in. And it's kinda fun. I missed Sunday and the rookie days, but I've been around a lot the past couple days and we've had great discussions.

At the very least, these threads are no longer Alex bitchfests.

My recommendation to anybody who wants all the news and notes of today's practice neatly laid out for them? Go to chiefs.com or Arrowhead Pride and read their shit.

Sorry, but CP is a discussion board. We discuss news, but the news happens so fast, and in such small segments that it's not any one person's job to update the general populace. You may have to click around a bit to find tidbits. It's all there, but I'm sorry if CP can't tell you exactly what you need to know at the drop of a hat.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote