View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 08:25 PM   #1459
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
I’m not sure I’ve laughed this hard at a tweet. Maybe ever. Certainly for a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Tag Jones for a year, tag/trade the following season when Mahomes' extension will fully kick in.

I think the Ravens and Colts showed in a big way that stars/scrubs ain't how you build a defense and that our cap dollars may be better served being spread out among various steady defenders instead of just throwing them all at a handful of elite defenders and hoping draft picks can fill around them.

And realistically we may end up having to tag/trade Jones this coming season, but if he has the leverage to do that, he'll also have the leverage to command something approaching the return we gave for Clark.

In that event, we'll be okay.
Not a popular opinion here. I merely proposed that we don’t sign him if he wants Donald money because he’s not Donald.

You would have thought I was Hitler.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.