View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 03:05 PM   #1403
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcclone View Post
We had too many holes to fix on D the last two years plus the Hill fiasco.

Have to pick and choose where to spend the money.
I'm more about giving chances to the other more physically adept interior OL guys than Reiter and Wylie.

We've done the Erving experiment, and he is what he is, but Allegretti and Hunter both have intriguing qualities (Hunter has much quicker feet and still good size and power, while Allegretti reminds me a lot of Zach Fulton as a "phone booth" blocker) that I'd take over what Wylie can offer.

And I just don't trust Reiter to last an entire season as a starter. It would have been really nice if McKenzie were further along in his development. Back in 2015, LDT also wasn't exactly ready to be a starter in his 2nd year, but the Chiefs threw him out there largely because they had no other options. He eventually got the hang of it, and that's how he developed into a starter.

I get the feeling that McKenzie just isn't going to waltz into practice one day either this year or next year and make the obvious case that he is clearly ready for the job and way better than everybody else. I think unless he's got a reeeeeally long way to go, the Chiefs should consider giving him 1st team reps soon and let him figure it out in the weeks and months to come.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote