View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 01:33 PM   #711
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Someone will likely get cut that could add some depth

If they could trade for a high end guy I’d be ok with it but they can’t really do that I don’t think
If Sam Beal can figure out a way to stay healthy for a few weeks, that's the kind of deal I'd consider w/ DRob and the Giants.

I'm not interested in trading him for a draft pick; gimme 16 games as a sandlot complement for Mahomes instead of a 4th round pick.

But if you can deal him for a young CB with upside who might be able to contribute this season, I'd make that move.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.