View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 11:05 AM   #243
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Dude, you're way off base.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-2018-e...es-2018-season

That is every sack for Jones last season. There is one at minute 2:35 where he lines up as the 3 tech, then stunts around the right tackle with Dee Ford going to.... I don't know... Russia? WTF is he doing?

There is a delayed stunt at minute 3:25. Same thing - lines up at DT and stunts with Houston around the RT.

Every other sack he got it was from penetrating the gap he originally lined up in.
Nice research; looks like I made some faulty assumptions there.

I remember him coming through clean a ton but gave it the wrong cause. I figured there had to be some reason that Gs weren't getting to him and it turns out that sometimes they just !@#$ed up.

He has some easy money in there but less of it as a result of those twists than I expected.

You will see more of those though, if for no other reason than we'll be in even fronts far more often. It's just harder to run a stunt when you're using an odd front, especially when one of your OLBs is a speed rusher who you'd really like to avoid getting hung in the wash.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.