View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 09:59 AM   #224
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I worry that this defense won't be able to generate pressure consistently. I know, i know "BUT SPAGS WILL BRING EXOTIC BLITZES"

The point of the 43 switch was to be able to bring pressure with 4 and to put better coverage linebackers on the field, not expose our back end with blitzes in obvious passing downs.
Why? Clark and Jones are two great rushers and it’s not like Okafor is useless as a pass rusher. Saunders possibly gives us an extra interior pass rusher that we didn’t have last year. Daly has way more talent than he had in NE to work with.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.