View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 09:55 AM   #219
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Watching Frank Clark and Alex Okafor highlights makes me feel so much better about our run defense. These guys are edge setters who make tackles work their ass off to win the outside. It’s such a big improvement over Dee Ford and a lazy 2018 Justin Houston.

We haven’t replaced Houston’s sack productivity, but having an effort player with athletic traits in Okafor as your 3rd rusher isn’t a bad thing.

I think we’ll be ready for everyone trying to run the ball and keep Pat off the field.
I worry that this defense won't be able to generate pressure consistently. I know, i know "BUT SPAGS WILL BRING EXOTIC BLITZES"

The point of the 43 switch was to be able to bring pressure with 4 and to put better coverage linebackers on the field, not expose our back end with blitzes in obvious passing downs.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.