View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 08:44 AM   #1255
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I've mentioned this a bit ago and I know this is an imperfect measure and odd use of WAR, but the collective WAR on this team would yield a 77 win team.

Shildt has them on pace for 87.

Shildt's a good manager who's been hamstrung by an ill-conceived ballclub and a management team that is content with half-measures. He deserves a lot of credit, IMO.
Wow that's really interesting. He has made some ballsy moves lately that have paid off. I am going to be curious to see what he does when everyone is healthy, this team is playing better with the young guys right now.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.