View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 04:09 PM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRyan View Post
I asked the question in a cord cutting thread but didn't get a response. If Q and answered elsewhere break out the best of CP lexicon and fire away.

Has anyone used a VPN and YTTV as an alternative to Sunday Ticket? I just cut the DTV cord and am looking into options. What are all you cord cutters using to get out of network NFL games?

Reddit streams is certainly an option but has always taken trying several streams and is never a quick process getting the stream up and running in my experience in streaming MMA, boxing or other sports streams. Being the first year without ST I have not streamed any NFL games. Thanks for any suggestions.
I can’t speak to the VPN question, but I will say of all of the ___ Streams subs on Reddit, the NFL one is the best. I never had a problem finding a high quality stream on there.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli