Thread: ChiefsPlanet Welcome back Dane.
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 08:04 PM   #59
Hey Teacher!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Shut the **** up you worthless Canadian twat.

You were a terrible poster during the Royals runs. Just a tremendous blowhard, piece of shit.

Dane is 1000% the man and poster you are.
like your opinion matters to me

Who is the worthless twat? Let me see here, the guy who runs his mouth and tries to belittle people and try to make them feel less. Thats what both you and Dane are good for. At least I don’t go around running my mouth like that like some of you guys do.

And thats because you guys have a low sense of self to do that. Thats pretty sad if you ask me. Oh well better you guys than me.

I’ll bet anything that Im a way more likeable guy in life than Dane or you. You could prioritize him over me, thats cool. I dont care.

You dont even know me.
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote