View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 10:00 PM   #15
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
You're missing the point. I don't WANT to have that debate. Unlike you, I don't think about life in political terms, and I don't get all that worked up about political topics. That's why it's obnoxious to me when people post political shit in the Lounge. It's not productive, it's usually not relevant, and frankly it's pretty hypocritical to say "I hate that people are dragging politics into sports" in one breath and then in the next start dragging politics into a forum that specifically is a place for people to talk sports without politics.
I realize you weren't here at the time, but I was one of the driving forces behind the creation of the DC forum in the first place. You're welcome, by the way.

But the politics of the day have a way of oozing into every aspect of our lives, including, sadly, the Chiefs, and it is certainly by design. I don't like it anymore than you do. Christ, half the people who voted in that initial poll about Hill wanted him immediately fired from the team, and they were for the most part Jedi-mind tricked into having that opinion by the very same wretched, dishonest tactics that are used to destroy politicians. When that crap is aimed at Trump, it's discussed in DC. When it's aimed at Hill, it's kind of hard not to discuss it here. You can tap dance around it, but that's the truth.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 2