View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 09:53 PM   #183
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
You're missing the point. I don't WANT to have that debate. Unlike you, I don't think about life in political terms, and I don't get all that worked up about political topics. That's why it's obnoxious to me when people post political shit in the Lounge. It's not productive, it's usually not relevant, and frankly it's pretty hypocritical to say "I hate that people are dragging politics into sports" in one breath and then in the next start dragging politics into a forum that specifically is a place for people to talk sports without politics.
IIRC, it's also a major reason The Hub was created, NO POLITICS. The way it gets into sports and other topics is by both "sides" picking and choosing talking points to create division instead of **** Donk Forever, Rapelistlberger, Tom Pedo Brady, NFL fixing games, Phyllis Rivers etc.

As Red Green would say, "We're all in this together."

Last edited by KS Smitty; 07-18-2019 at 09:55 PM.. Reason: wrong word KMA
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.