View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 09:38 PM   #177
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I guess you're welcome to come over to DC and do so. Perhaps you could start by listing all the white athletes who refused to visit the White House during the previous occupant's tenure.
You're missing the point. I don't WANT to have that debate. Unlike you, I don't think about life in political terms, and I don't get all that worked up about political topics. That's why it's obnoxious to me when people post political shit in the Lounge. It's not productive, it's usually not relevant, and frankly it's pretty hypocritical to say "I hate that people are dragging politics into sports" in one breath and then in the next start dragging politics into a forum that specifically is a place for people to talk sports without politics.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 0