View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 09:18 AM   #13
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Hopefully, everyone that is complaining about Clay's work, will do their own investigation. Find legit sources and get them to go on record even though they might lose their job. Get the court records, put a timeline of events together and then publish it in a professional format that pleases everyone.

We might get to the truth if this happens.
If I never heard the name "Crystal Espinal" again, my life would be better for it, as I suspect everyone else's would be too.

I just want the league to make their ruling so we can move on. I can't emphasize enough how much I don't give a shit about Tyreek's personal life. I just want to know when he's going to be on the field. Everything else is basically an internet version of Jerry Springer.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 29 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote