Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 01:38 PM   #151
Resident Glue Sniffer

I’m going to wait.
Give it a month or so after release the. Swing by GameStop and see how many used copies they have, that’s usually a good indicator of a game sucks or not in my experience. Last year, two months after release there were shitloads of Madden 19 games for like $29. Which is what they should be priced at new to begin with considering how it’s basically the same game each year.

Eager to read reviews after this one drops. I have a feeling it’s going to be 90% exactly the same . They’ll claim to have “fixed” one issue, but then allow some other major issue to develop and make game play awful like always.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.