View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 04:45 PM   #3010
Fish are scared of me

[QUOTE=rydogg58;14337433]From what I recall, the stock price will drop by the amount of the quarterly dividend payout amount the last day you are eliguble to get a dividend. As far as I know, there is no set amount of time you have to own the stock, other than 2 business days prior to that date.

I bought Coke stock a day or 2 before this last dividend payment which was on 7/1 and still got the dividend payment on it.[/QUOTE

But the stock price is determined by investors buy and sell orders. Right???
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.