Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 06:29 PM   #3182
I could of gone pro

I just saw the movie Yesterday this afternoon, about a musician who gives up after 10 years of playing small clubs in Britain. While riding his bike home, there is a 12 second blackout in the entire world. He is hit by a bus on his bike during the blackout. When he awakens he in the hospital. A week or so later, his friends give him a sort of party and present him with a new guitar since his was smashed. He said, a new guitar deserves a great song, so he plays the Beatles Yesterday and nobody knows the song. He thinks they're pulling his leg until he goes home and googles the Beatles and all that comes up are insects.

He realizes the world does know any Beatles music, so he begins playing all the Beatles songs and the fans are going crazy. He is signed to a recording contract and within a month, he is opening for Ed Sheerin. He suddenly becomes the greatest recording artist of all time. I won't tell anymore, but if you're a Beatles fan, go see this movie. I gave it an 8 out of 10. My theater was packed and the show before and after had huge lines going in.

Here he is singing "Help" before thousands on a beach in England as his new double album is released. Everyone in the film is British except for Kate Mckinnon of SNL who plays his sleazy manager.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli