View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 12:24 PM   #14044
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Yeah I hadn't ever made them at home but we did a couple weeks back and they were so good my wife wanted to do it again. Pretty sure they'll become a staple anytime we need a potato dish now.

Hell I had a bowl of them for breakfast lol.
Try making your mac and cheese adding potatoes.I add shrooms, chives, pearl onions and pretty much anything i have just like tater salad Sauto, i added peas to it once, it was still great. Keep your corn flakes bread crumbs or corn bread crumbs for me.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.