View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 03:21 PM   #2300
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
I don't have a problem with ring chasing period unless the player is sacrificing too much of their talent just to play on the team. LeBron and Durant didn't do that when they joined the heat/warriors. As long as they find a situation where they can contribute and win, I don't care where they go.

I think it's hypocritical that we put all this emphasis on winning a championship but then get mad at players winning one on their terms. It's like, why should Durant have stayed or went to an inferior team just because fans didn't want him to go to the warriors?
I don't think it is hypocritical at all. It's not always about winning a championship. Durants rings don't mean much to me. Warriors could have won it with plenty of other players they didn't need Durant.

It's a lack of competitiveness/rivalries that drives fans nuts. Fans want to see the best players play against each other not with each other. Players in the NBA nowadays just simply don't have that sense of competitiveness. Guys play against each other, lose in a hard fought series, then next year they want to play with the supposed rival team because it will be easier to win a championship that way or live the celebrity lifestyle like LeBron to LA. It's pathetic. You'd never see Bird play with Magic or MJ play with Patrick Ewing even though they were friends. They wanted to beat each other. That type of competitiveness is gone. LeBron started it with going to the Heat and it has continued.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.