View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 06:48 PM   #56
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhit View Post
That's what I thought when I tweeted. I don't follow the KC media scene much. I was unaware of all the other context. I thought it was a one-off comment. But it sounds like he'd been harping on issues surrounding the Chiefs for months. More information, different take.

Twitter is a stream of thoughts. It's not the newspaper.
Glad for your success! But, the KC media portrayal of the Tyreek situation has been horrid and attempting to shape a narrative without all the information.

Kietzman was part of the problem but so was Brooke Pryor who looks like she was played and on a national level Florio. If we all chip in would you retweet Florio’s tweet that if Hill isn’t banned that he would quit?
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.