View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 06:20 PM   #190
pie is never free

Best episode yet, by far

Clark has the correct cut to his jib, I’m sensing big things from him

Spags sounds like Vinny from the east coast block... “hey Juan Thornhill how ya doin’, yeah I took care adat thing for ya”

The Thornhill and Saunders highlight plays were eye poppers, it REALLY feels like young Veach killed this draft

Could hardly contain my joy at seeing Shields coaching up McKenzie, that certainly wasn’t a one off photo-op, you could see the rapport they’ve developed... intensive, one on one instruction from Yoda

You gotta love it

McKenzies anime, lol... grow up son!

Will looks so much skinnier now, its amazing how much weight NFL linemen can pack on

Resigning Bowe, DJ and JC were all well deserved, total class moves and ... loved it back when it happened, and love it even more now

This show has really caught me by surprise, sooo much better than what I was expecting... HBO quality
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.