View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 09:03 AM   #1140
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Yea but dont stand there and blow sunshine up our ass and talk about how good you were in April when you scored exactly 0 earned runs against a team who has marginal pitching at best and you cant compete in the most average division in baseball.

We keep seeing stories about the baseball being juiced, you wouldn't know it when the Cardinals are at bat.
Oh don't get me wrong, his interview yesterday (or maybe the day before) was the worst. It was Matheny level bad. "Waaaaaah, why don't we get credit for what we did a month ago and our mediocre record in a mediocre division?" I mean FFS man - just say nothing.

But on the field I'm not sure that's how he operates. You see genuine fire and frustration from him quite a bit.

Everything about how the Cardinals organization is dealing with their fans right now is enfuriating all the way to the fact that they STILL haven't fixed that mother****ing camera angle despite the fact that they are part-owners of FSMW and could easily make that call. You see complaints about it every day on social media including people during the Angels series that were seeing it for the first time.

But they don't !@#$ing care. They aren't paying attention to fan frustration at all. And then you have Mozeliak doing interviews where HE blames the fans for pressure that caused him to 'make a trade just to make a trade...'

Piss off, bowtie. You simply don't have a plan so you keep swapping baseball cards. You are !@#$ing trash at your job.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.