View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 05:53 PM   #187
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Yeah that segment was pretty cool.....Showing the new DT and ET stuff was good with a Frank Clark sighting. Holthus seems like he is probably a pretty good motivational speaker.

I hope Clay doesn't watch this episode! I might have to agree with him being critical. I am going to watch it again later but come on with something a little more current than the first day of OTAs. I mean they are showing and talking about Bowe, Johnson, Charles retirement stuff they need to release at least one a week to get caught up. At this rate we will be playing in the SB before they are showing stuff from the week 10 game.
There’s absolutely nothing going on until TC. They will catch up before then.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote