View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 05:49 PM   #186
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
Biggest takeaway I had early in this episode is how Khalil Mackenzie seems to be relishing the opportunity to get better at his craft. Seems like a well-spoken individual- I'll be rooting for him this season.
Yeah that segment was pretty cool.....Showing the new DT and ET stuff was good with a Frank Clark sighting. Holthus seems like he is probably a pretty good motivational speaker.

I hope Clay doesn't watch this episode! I might have to agree with him being critical. I am going to watch it again later but come on with something a little more current than the first day of OTAs. I mean they are showing and talking about Bowe, Johnson, Charles retirement stuff they need to release at least one a week to get caught up. At this rate we will be playing in the SB before they are showing stuff from the week 10 game.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.