View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 03:14 PM   #1111
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
And now we find out Hicks has a torn UCL. As if this season couldn't get any shittier.
wellll that sucks. At least we know he didn’t blow it out from overuse. How many arms did Matheny blow out from overuse? They should have been using Hicks more this year. Kept holding him back because it wasn’t a “closer” situation. So they don’t get credit for taking it easy of a young relievers arm.

Rosenthal was never the same but he had a shit ton of miles on that arm when he blew out.

I’m sure DJ/Hamas probably knows but from my non-scientific eyeball test, I was seeing 99mph fastballs instead of the regular 102-103 ones. Wonder if he told coaches there was anything going on?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.