View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 09:59 AM   #1092
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I guess I never got the hate for pujols. He gave 11 years where he was underpaid. He didn't leave in a bad way. I mean, I would be pissed as all hell if mahomes ever leaves kc but if he plays for 10 years and delivers us a super bowl let alone multiple, how can I be mad at that?
People were pissed at Albert because he said he was insulted with the Cards $190MM offer or whatever it was. He got more from the Angels but the Cardinals offer would have been over paying him given his drop off.

He also repeatedly claimed it wasn't all about the money then went for the $$.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.