View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 08:43 AM   #1090
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Like when Lebron left Cleveland, Cards fans acted the same way about "Pujol$" leaving. It was nasty. It seems everyone is now pretending that never happened.
Yup. In Clevelands case, i get it. The over the top "decision" announcement. The way Lebron strung the team along for months just to build hype around the decision. Most importantly, Lebron didn't finish what he started. He didn't win Cleveland a championship for a city that had the longest championship drought at the time. Plus, he was homegrown in Ohio.

I guess I never got the hate for pujols. He gave 11 years where he was underpaid. He didn't leave in a bad way. I mean, I would be pissed as all hell if mahomes ever leaves kc but if he plays for 10 years and delivers us a super bowl let alone multiple, how can I be mad at that?
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.