View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 11:36 AM   #964
Rookie

I always browse the boards but never post anything however I thought I would share my experience with this. I called to cancel DTV after 10 years of service last week. They only offered me $30/off per month and I said no thanks and went ahead with the cancellation. Anyways, I get a call the next day asking me why I canceled and I stated it was just too expensive. They offer $90 off a month for 12 months (I was paying $135/month before) to get me to come back. I asked if they were offering deals on Sunday Ticket and if they throw that in, I'll come back. They agreed and I ended up getting both $90/month discount and free Sunday Ticket Max. Works every year, I haven't ever paid for Sunday Ticket.
milehighkcfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milehighkcfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milehighkcfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milehighkcfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milehighkcfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milehighkcfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milehighkcfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milehighkcfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.