View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 04:11 PM   #959
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
I rarely make it a week and we don't even stream video or anything. I think their meter is full of shit.
Oh I know. I ran out around a week in many a time. It took major laying off the internet to get close to the 15th. It helped that I have unlimited internet on my phone, so I used it quite a bit back then. One thing that I didn't like, the local provider charged a $300 installation fee. I thought that was ridiculous, but to get rid of Hughes net and get decent internet, I paid it. I was paying $70/ month to Hughes net, now I'm paying $50. 15 months in, that wiped out the install fee.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.