View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 06:21 AM   #312
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I was a 7th grader and Kirk was a sophomore I stole the ball from him in a pick up game at the Hyper Center in Sioux City. Thats all I got. He destroyed us though. He probably had smoked a bowl before. Just effortless basketball. One kid on my team ended up playing at Northern Iowa too. We had no chance.
Reed with Burlington had a guy on their team named Geoff Reeves I believe he played at Cornell. Those two were throwing alley oops against us and beat us by like 50 points. Small town Kansas high school basketball and when you have two D1 guys it's just not fair haha
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.