View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 11:16 AM   #13967
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
But that was my very first attempt at smoking anything and just watched a bunch of YouTube videos to figure it out so I viewed this as a learning run.
Learning with ribs is a bold move LOL. It took my dumbass awhile before I was brave enough for ribs.

The biggest thing I’ve learned over the years is give yourself way more time than you think you need. Then if it’s done early foil it and stick it in the oven on low or something. Eating shit Q because you ran out of time is not fun and something I’ve done more than Once.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.