View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 03:23 PM   #5435
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
It’s bullshit how they piss and loan that’s its too hard if they’re not shooting 8 under
I think this is set up pretty good. The USGA is known for ****ing up courses for the US Open, just so they can see over par numbers. The issue is that it's not consistent for the players and it brings luck into play. I want majors to be the least luck as possible involved. That is why I hate the British Open - at least when the weather is shitty. How is that even golf? The best player isn't going to win. At least at the British Open it's set up fine - it's just the weather element comes into play. The USGA straight up destroys the way some courses are supposed to play - just because it's the US Open.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.