View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 01:22 PM   #1917
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Except that I can't remember anyone once using the term "asterisk" except for when somebody was caught cheating or there was a blatant bad call. I've never heard it used as an excuse for injuries which are part of the game. Bad luck, sure.

The asterisk is just another part of the media hype machine for Golden State. There have been many teams in history hurt way worse by injuries (Cleveland 2015 is still the obvious example. Can't remember anyone asterisking that). There have been many finals teams far worse than what Golden State marched onto the court. It's just a really insulting way to discredit a team that earned a championship.
There was another team with the NBAs 2nd best player out? I don't recall that.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote