View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 01:19 PM   #1916
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
810 was discussing the asterisk on this one and I agree with the point if they repeat then you can take the asterisk off 18-19.
Except that I can't remember anyone once using the term "asterisk" except for when somebody was caught cheating or there was a blatant bad call. I've never heard it used as an excuse for injuries which are part of the game. Bad luck, sure.

The asterisk is just another part of the media hype machine for Golden State. There have been many teams in history hurt way worse by injuries (Cleveland 2015 is still the obvious example. Can't remember anyone asterisking that). There have been many finals teams far worse than what Golden State marched onto the court. It's just a really insulting way to discredit a team that earned a championship.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.