Thread: Video Games Final Fantasy VII REMAKE
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 10:26 AM   #80
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
I loved FF7 but I'm not interested at all if I have to buy 2 or 3 games in order to complete the original one time.
I'm warming up to the idea somewhat based on how they're describing it. Apparently the first release (which focuses on Midgar) is going to be two blurays worth of data, so it's not like it's a quick, 5 hour playthrough. They're really expanding on the story.

Think of it as being similar to FFX and FFX-2 where they're both really standalone games that exist in the same universe rather than a set of games that all need to be played in sequence.

It'll all just come down to whether they're good or not. If they are, it'll be worth it. If not, people won't play the sequels after the first one.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.