Thread: Video Games Final Fantasy VII REMAKE
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 04:51 PM   #50
You gotta kill a few people

FFVII is the quintessential game from my childhood.

I would have been 7 or 8 when it came out and I first played it. I remember my mom bought me a Playstation and came home with a couple games as well, FFVII being one of them. Had no clue what it was and had never played an RPG before. ****ing loved it so much. To this day the music just takes me right back to being 8 years old again.

I remember I bought the game on PS2 just to replay it back in the early-mid 2000s. Bought a PS4 a few years ago and they had a port I downloaded so I could play it again. Paid like $400 for a PS4 and for the first month or so I pretty much exclusively played Final Fantasy VII lol a ****ing PS1 game
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.