View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 10:04 AM   #1529
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I think argument is more:

LeBron is the GOAT because he’s elevated teams with trash supporting casts and won titles on teams with legit supporting casts.

Brady is not the GOAT, because he’s benefitted from being a part of the greatest football system in the history of the world and other QBs would have similar success if they were drafted into the same situation. Brady is still great but benefits greats from the coach, front office, and machine that the Patriots are.

KCC feel free to correct what I might have missed. Not saying I agree 100%, but I think that’s his argument.
Oh I know that’s basically his argument. It’s still shit.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.